Friday, March 23, 2007

Backgrounds

Not much to say about these. Very simple backgrounds. I may tweak the colours later if the colours are too saturated. It might turn out that the characters are hard to see on them. In all I figured I would need six static backgrounds. One will be animated when Platypus is going through the tunnel.
Here they are.







In the last two backgrounds, the bubbles are just a placeholders. I'm planing on animating them just to give the scenes more life. Also in the under water background I will have to add some under water effects.

Next up Ruff Animation.
I will be keying the scenes out. I'm still debating is I should insert the scenes as I go into the animatic, or if I'm just going to upload the scenes as individuals? I guess I will have to wait and see.

Stay tuned,

-Jake

No comments: